پاسخ تمرینات درس اول زبان پیش دانشگاهی (Lesson 1)
Why Exercise Is Important
A. Comprehension check
(B): Exercise helps you burn the extra fat that is stored in the body.
1. When we exercise, our body can release endorphins, chemicals that create a happy feeling.
2. When we are breathing deeply during exercise and bringing more air into our longs, our brain enjoys the extra oxygen.
3. When we are active and running around, sometimes it is hard to think about what was bothering us.
3: For discussion
B. Sentence Functions
a. It makes my heart happy.
b. It makes my muscles stronger.
c. It makes me flexible.
d. It keeps me at a healthy weight.
2: Questions and Answers vary.
C. Reading Skills
1. 5 headings
2. Exercise makes your heart happy.
3. Exercise keeps you at a healthy weight.
4. Exercise makes you feel good.
5. He wants to give the reader several reasons why exercise is important.
He puts each reason under one heading.
- aerobic 3 needing oxygen
- repetitive 3 that you do over and over
- endorphins 7 chemicals that create a happy feeling
- proud 8 feeling better about yourself
D. Vocabulary Review
Focus on Grammar
(وقتی که) 1When.
(چه این چه آن) 3Condition ---The idea that neither this condition nor that condition matters.
1. As I felt really tired, I stayed at home and had a rest.
2. The little boy felt lonely since no one played with him.
4. You will have to do this job whether you like it or not.
5. Ali heard the news on the radio as he was driving home.
6. My brother usually gets a headache when he watches TV for a long time